The BIAA (British Institute at Ankara) in conjunction with I.B.Tauris has posted a publishing opportunity on modern Turkey. The Contemporary Turkey series is focusing on the history, economics, and politics of modern Turkey and is seeking to provide “new data and insights from the field.”
As the call states, the series will:
- Reassess the impact of historical legacies on the development of modern Turkey.
- Reconsider modern Turkish history in an international context.
- Promote innovative approaches to the study of modern Turkish politics and political economy.
- Provide an outlet for new work from emerging scholars and support the fellowship programme of the BIAA (http://biaa.ac.uk/opportunities-grants).
- Encourage a forward-thinking and multi-disciplinary approach to the study of modern Turkey.
Ceren Lord, Katerina Dalacoura, Pinar Bedirhanoglu, Sevgi Adak are the editors of the series. For more information, or to submit a proposal for consideration, Ceren Lord can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org